Pre-Health and Allied Health Professions
Welcome to the pre-health program!
Here you will find resources for planning your coursework and seeking academic support services when necessary, gaining practical experience to help you clarify your goals and prepare for the professional program you choose, and for the application process.
What professional paths are included in pre-health? Careers such as:
- Physicians (Allopathic and Osteopathic): general practitioners and specialists.
- Dentists (Allopathic and Osteopathic): general practitioners and specialists.
- Veterinarian: general practitioners and specialists
- Pharmacology: Pharmacists, pharmacologists and pharmaceutical research.
What professional paths are included in allied health? Careers such as:
- Physical or Occupational Therapy/Rehabilitation
- Physician's Assistants
- Emergency Medicine Technicians (EMT)
- Paramedical Care
- Sports Medicine
- Public Health
- And other alternative healthcare careers...
Pre-Health Jobs CornerLooking for an internship during the school year? Check out JobCat!
Academic Support supports the academic efforts, engagement, and achievements of College of Liberal Arts students by providing individual consultation as well as tutoring and group "Help Sessions".