It's Time for a New Website
You might have heard that a new Willamette website is in the works. The rumors are true! Our goal is to launch a fabulous new site in spring 2015. Although the public phase of this project has just gotten underway, we’ve been doing a lot of work to prepare for the launch of this project. Here’s what has been done so far:
- We set up this website for communicating the status of the project to the campus. Please ask questions and make comments on this project using the feedback form we have set up. We truly welcome your input.
- We’ve established a Website Renewal Team consisting of: John Balling, Michael Beseda (Chair), Ramiro Flores, James Lippincott, Brian Hoyt, Karen McGlone, Christopher Sabato, Michael Spalti, Adam Torgerson and Michael Wright. This team has selected our partner for this project and will be a sounding board as we move through the development of a new web presence for Willamette.
- We identified possible digital design agencies to partner with Willamette on this important project.
- We sent our RFP, outlining the goals and scope of the project, to 15 firms on Dec. 22, 2013.
- Seven firms replied by the deadline of January 29, 2014.
- We invited the top four firms to campus for in depth presentations.
- We selected a strategic partner, BarkleyREI.
This project starts with you—the people who use our site. Our strategic partner, BarkleyREI, will begin by gathering information from our community. Your help will make our site better, and there are several ways for you to get involved.
- Share your feedback, suggestions and ideas.
- Attend the open forum:
- Wednesday April 30th, from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. in Ford 102 - Kremer Board Room.
There will be other opportunities as the process progresses so check this website regularly for updates.