To apply for Mini-Grants, please fill out the application below. Please also note the following:
- The project will help the Willamette University community achieve the core values of diversity and social justice.
- Applicant(s) will demonstrate the ability necessary to carry out and complete the project.
- The project will be well planned and will be completed within one semester of the grant award.
- The project will lead to a definable product, which might include (but is not limited to) events, purchases, speakers, co-sponsorship, or conference registration.
- The proposal will include a detailed budget.
- The applicant(s) should consult with a CDSJ member prior to submitting this application
Please contact the Mini-Grants Committee with any questions at email@example.com.