- All Willamette University community members are eligible to apply. This includes all students, staff, faculty, and administrators in the College of Liberal Arts, the College of Law, the Atkinson Graduate School of Management, the Graduate School of Education, and Tokyo International University of America.
- Projects may be individual or collaborative.
- Two types of grant are available:
- Small Project Grants of up to $500
- Large Project Grants of up to $1,000.
- The project will help the Willamette University community achieve the core values of diversity and social justice.
- Applicant(s) will demonstrate the drive and capacity to carry out and complete the project.
- The project will be well-planned and will be completed within one semester of the grant award.
- The application will include a detailed budget.
- Priority will be given to applications with no or limited alternative sources for funding.
- Applicants should consult with a member of the CDSJ or designee before applying.
Post Project Report
- Projects that are granted monies through the Mini-Grants Program must submit an Evaluation and Report Form within one month of the project's completion.
- Reports must include how the money was spent and provide evidence of achievement of project objectives. Grantees must discuss the project's impact on the WU community and how they know they had this impact.
- Future requests and/or distribution of funds may not be granted without the Evaluation and Report Form. Grantees are encouraged to report as soon as possible after completing the project
- The applicant must complete the online Grant Application.
- Grant applications must be submitted by the following dates:
- Friday, February 7, 2014
- Friday, March 14, 2014
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- In rare circumstances, applications may be accepted between deadlines.
- Each proposal will be reviewed by the Mini-Grants Committee of the CDSJ.
- Award recipients will be announced within two weeks after application deadlines. (Awards from applications submitted between deadlines will be announced as soon as possible.)