The program fee covers:
- Accommodations in a double-occupancy room in the Academic Exchange Center Nan Yang Hotel at Jiaotong University
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on each day of the Institute
- Transportation to learning sites associated with the Institute
- Full schedule of classes in sustainability, debate, and visual rhetoric
- Transportation expenses to and from Jiaotong University on the first and last day of the Institute
The program fee/tuition does not cover:
- Passport costs
Chinese students not attending Xi'an Jiaotong University
The program fee is RMB 650, payable upon arrival on May 16.
Students attending Xi'an Jiaotong University
The program fee is RMB 300, payable on May 16.
Other international students (those not attending a U.S. school or a school in China)
The program fee is waived.
U.S. and international (non-Willamette students)
To obtain one credit from Willamette University, a $200 administrative fee will be required.
Some financial aid may be available. To find out more, download the appropriate application.