Jobs & Internships
Our most frequently asked question is "how do I find a job?" The answer is the same for everyone whether looking for on-campus jobs, internships, summer, part-time or full-time jobs.
You start by following this simple list - the "must-do" list - to find job openings.
- You need to do these eight things at a minimum.
- Start with #1 and don't quit until you get through #8.
Watch our Job Search Strategies video:
Please take 5 minutes to watch this popular video before you start clicking around the listing sites because you will be able to create a smarter strategy after you see it
There are several programs that can help you succeed in the job search.
- JobCat - internships, part-time, full time, work study and campus jobs, etc.
- CareerBeam - thousands of companies and organizations are listed.
- LinkedIn - the #1 internet site used by employers to source job seekers. Be sure to fill out your profile completely, add a professional photo and join networking groups.
- Passport to Professionalism - For internship assignments.
Willamette students and alumni have found these links to be useful in the job search: