Big Life Plan Workshops
Spring 2014 Big Life Plan Sessions
Spring 2014 Big Life Plan Session Times:
Mondays, 11:30am-12:30pm -- February 10, 17, 24, and March 3, 10, 17
Mondays, 3:30pm-4:30pm -- February 10, 17, 24, and March 3, 10, 17
Thursdays 11:30am-12:30pm -- February 13, 20, 27, and March 6, 13, 20
Individual sessions also available!
Creating Your Big Life Plan
Got a plan? Get a Big Life Plan!
This is a six-week workshop exploring the question, “What should I do with my life?”
- Would you like to spend some time identifying your interests and skills and learning how to talk about them?
- What kind of a life and living do you want?
- Looking for a fun way to clarify your vision for your future?
- What are your values and beliefs?
- What is useful about a liberal arts education?
- What do you love to do, and what are you good at?
- How can you talk about your passions and values?
- How do you live out your ideals and make them concrete in the world?
- What is your life narrative?
Group Big Life Plan sessions help students identify what they love to do, what they are good at, how to articulate these things, and how they can apply to the world. We seek to create a means for students to directly impact their community, work, family, etc., both now and in the future.
Come join other students pursuing these questions and work on your Big Life Plan – the 6-week workshop that will help you identify, refine, and articulate your plans for your life.
BLP workshops are free, but space is limited and pre-registration is required.