- The purpose of the Classified Council is to promote communication among the Classified Staff of Willamette University.
- The campus is divided into seven areas with a representative from each area serving on the Council. That representative provides communication between the employees of that area and the Council.
- The Council meets once a month and welcomes any and all to visit our meetings. View future meeting dates. View minutes from previous meetings.
- To place an item on the agenda of a Council meeting or to convey information or a concern to the Council anonymously, please click here.
- Classified staff luncheons are coordinated each month by the Council with a different area organizing each month's luncheon.
- Classified Staff are encouraged to invite their supervisors to the December luncheon, which is organized by the Council. Donations from a number of prize drawings to a charitable giving project(s) are collected at this luncheon.
The mission of Willamette University's Classified Staff Council is to build a sense of community and camaraderie among classified staff through the facilitation of social activities and communication. Council members will serve as conduits to voice staff concerns and needs to the greater Willamette Community, especially in the planning and execution of Council activities. By fostering staff relationships, the Council strives to promote a positive and inclusive university-wide community.