- Make sure to take plenty of time answering each question. Provide well thought out answers that effectively tell us about yourself.
- Take time to make sure you have answered all the questions and that all of the information is correct. If you leave a question unanswered, the application will be incomplete and will not be considered for acceptance.
- While we are looking for thorough answers, make sure and limit your responses to key points. When we ask, for example, about your service experience, focus on the key organizations or groups you’ve worked with. You do not need to list service that you provided one time for an hour if you already have plenty of other service experiences listed.
- Please check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. We received almost twice as many applications last year as we had spots for. This is a competitive process and we want people that take it seriously.
- Be aware that past experience on TaB does not promise you on a spot on future trips. Even if you have been a part of TaB before, still put time and effort into your application.