Employee Assistance ProgramOne component of our Wellness Program is the employee assistance program (EAP). This is a free service provided by the University for our faculty, staff and their families who may encounter professional and/or personal challenges.
All services provided by Cascade Centers, Inc. and their Self-Help website, are strictly confidential. Use is neither tracked electronically nor reported to Willamette University, except in the aggregate. A vital part of the program's success and is its confidentiality, and participation will be treated in accordance with all state and federal laws. Faculty, staff, and their families may receive five (5) free counseling sessions per year, per incident (e.g. work issues/conflicts, depression, stress management).
- Counseling: Available 24/7 for crisis or non-crisis situations (marital issues, work issues, depression, stress, grief, and others)
- Cascade Personal Advantage: A resource to help employees and families manage the stress present in family and work lives
- Work/Family Life: Assist you with locating resources and information related to managing your personal and professional life
- Cascade Personal Wellness: Unlimited access to wellness coaches for assistance in making lifestyle changes - fitness, smoking cessation, or chronic conditions
- Identity Theft: Unlimited phone consultations for ID theft, recovery, support and prevention
- Financial Consultations: 30-days of unlimited, free, assistance with financial planning, budgeting, investments, credit counseling, loans/mortgages, social security
- Childcare: Infant to college-age information and resources for childcare, education, parenting and adoption
- Eldercare: Assistance in finding the solutions to the aging needs of parents and ourselves - housing, home health, community services, legal and medical concerns
- Legal Consultations: Employees and family members may receive one initial 30-minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter at no cost. If legal services are retained, then you will receive a 25% rate reduction off the attorney's normal hourly rate.
- The Line: An anonymous information line available to employees and their dependents who are seeking information about general mental health and EAP services
- Home Ownership Program: A no cost, no obligation consultation program for those looking to buy, sell or refinance
- Concierge Services: Cascade will retrieve information and resources to alleviate stress from your busy life