The Benefits Open Enrollment period for 2015 will start on February 9th and continue through February 27th. Changes made during this time will go into effect on April 1, 2015. This is your time to review your benefit elections and your personal data to ensure that everything is current and accurate.
Resources and Information:
- 2015 Open Enrollment Packet
- Key Contact Information
- 2015-16 Medical and Dental Insurance Rates
- Medical Plan Comparison
- Dental Plan Comparison
- Health - Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending Accounts – contribute through payroll deduction on a pre-tax basis for health care and/or dependent care
Forms and Links:
- Benefit Enrollment/Change Form
- Health Insurance Waiver Form
- Link to Online Enrollment in a Flexible Spending Account
- Instructions - Online Flexible Spending Account Enrollment
Do I have to re-enroll in the FSA with eflex or will my settings automatically roll over to next year?
Yes, please re-enroll online to continue your flex account or your existing account will end on March 31, 2015.
First Day of Open Enrollment: February 9, 2015
Last Day of Open Enrollment: February 27, 2015
Open Enrollment Meetings: February 12, 2015
Location: HR Training Room, Executive Building
Morning Session: 10 - 11 am
Afternoon Session: 2 - 3 pm
A review of benefit plans in 2015 then time for Q&A.
Annual Benefits and Wellness Fair: February 26, 2015
Location: Montag Den
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
An opportunity to meet our benefits vendors and a few wellness-oriented vendors
Date Open Enrollment Changes are Effective: April 1, 2015