Creating Your Big Life Plan
Winter 2012 Big Life Plan Sessions
Mondays, February 6, 13, 20 & 27 and March 5 & 12 - 4-5 p.m.
Tuesdays, February 7, 14, 21 & 28 and March 6 & 13 - 3-4 p.m.
Wednesdays, February 8, 15, 22 & 29 and March 7 & 14 - 3-4 p.m.
Registration begins January 16; completed registration forms are due to the Lilly Project Office by Noon on Thursday, February 2.
Students, do you . . .
- Need help identifying values or interests?
- Wonder if a particular major is a good fit for you?
- Want to explore vocational areas?
- Wonder why you are here?
- Wonder what you might be able to do with your degree?
- Have trouble envisioning what life after Willamette might look like?
- Want to make the most of your Willamette experience?
- Need help identifying your strengths?
- Find yourself tongue-tied when people ask, "Tell me about yourself?"
- Want to explore future options?
Come and join other students pursuing these questions and work on Your Big Life Plan - a 6-week workshop (one hour each week) that will help you identify, refine and articulate your plans for your life.BLP workshops are free, but space is limited and pre-registration is required. Click here to download a registration form.