United States Postal Service (USPS)
Postage purchases (stamps and/or meter):
- First class mail
- Express mail (US & International)
- Special services (certified, registered, insured, return receipt, etc.)
Most necessary forms by the USPS are available at the Mail Center upon request.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
Daily pick up services from the Mail Center (US packages and letters, International letters only) must be at the Mail Center no later than 3:30 p.m.
- Ground service
- Three day select service
- Second day air service (guaranteed)
- Next day air service (guaranteed)
- Insurance available
Federal Express (FedEx)
Daily pick up services from the Mail Center (US & International) must be at the Mail Center no later than 2:30 p.m.
- Priority next day (guarantee 10:30 a.m. delivery)
- Standard next day (guarantee 3:30 p.m. delivery)
- Economy two day
Please note, FedEx may release residential deliveries without a signature.
If a customer requests a signature required, there will be an additional charge of $2.
Various other vendors will deliver and pick up articles at the Mail Center, but if you prefer using another vendor, you are responsible for the paperwork and scheduling vendor pickup; you will also need to bring the article to the Mail Center.
Mail Center Window Hours
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (package pickup and stamps only)
The Mail Center provides a full service window. We sell stamps and postage, provide various vendor services, such as Federal Express, UPS and a variety of different services through the US Post Office.
A Mail Collection Box for outgoing mail is located across from the Service Window; mail leaves campus to the US Post Office at 2:30 p.m. promptly Monday through Friday.