Office of International Education Photo ContestAnnouncing Willamette University's Study Abroad Photo Contest!
Want to show your own perspective on the country and culture that you experienced abroad? Here is your chance to sort through all of those photos from your time abroad and display them on the Willamette campus.
Photos will be judged on their creativity as well as the caption required for each photo. Three winners and three honorable mentions will be recognized at a November Open Mic Night in the Bistro and will each receive a prize including Bistro Bucks. Photos will be displayed in the Bistro and in the Office of International Education.
- Submit up to 3 photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2011
- Each photo must have the full name of the photographer, location taken and a short caption. Titles are encouraged but not required.
- The photo must have been taken by the contributing person.
- Please indicate clearly which text corresponds with which photo.
- current international students and TIUA students
- Willamette University students who studied abroad in fall 2010, spring 2011, or summer post sessions in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Deadline: October 15, 2011
Did you submit a photo and caption to TellUs blog during the fall 2011 semester? Your photo is automatically entered into the photo contest.
Email Photo Contest Coordinator Catie Plourde at email@example.com with any questions.