We rely heavily on donations from our Hawaii and Salem 'ohana to stock the Country Store and provide decorations for the stage and costumes for our dancers. Any donation you can make is helpful and greatly appreciated. Below is a spreadsheet that shows what donations are still needed. Mahalo for your support!
General Donation Notes:
- Please email me with your contact information and what you will be donating, whether it be an item(s) or a monetary donation.
- Please make TWO copies of your donation form: one to be put inside the box and one to be sent to me.
- Please be sure to contact your Island Chair or CFI representative and arrange a time to drop off your donation, if you are sending it through Cargo.
- Monday, April 13, 2015 at 3pm: Donations leave the NEIGHBOR ISLANDS to Oahu
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 3pm: All donations leave OAHU to WU -All donations will be handled by CFI and ALL greenery items must pass agricultural inspection
- Saturday, April 18, 2015: 25th Annual Lu‘au
Monetary donations are greatly appreciated as well. Please make checks out to "Willamette University Hawaii Club" and send to
Office of Multicultural Affiars
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
Please email Matt Murakami, email@example.com if you have any questions. Mahalo nui loa for all your help!