These resources are designed to aid you in forming and maintaining a successful student organization.
Student Organization Handbook
Student Organization Orientation
Required for a president, co-president, or treasurer from every student organization
2013 Fall Orientation Schedule:
October 8th, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in the Hatfield Room (located in the library)
November 12, 5:00-6:00 pm.m in Alumni Lounge
The Blitz Feed is a weekly email listing of campus events, leadership opportunities, and activities-related announcements.
To submit event information,send an email (2-4 short sentences that include what, where, when,and who to contact) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Holli Davenport for more information.
Formation and Structure
Writing a Constitution and Bylaws
- Characteristics of an Effective Leader
- Delegating Responsibility
- Mission, Goals and Objectives
- Retreat Planning
- Time Management
- Event Planning Checklist and Timeline
- Showing Movies or Films on Campus
- Getting Your Event Started
- Keys to a Great Program
- Program Evaluation
- Scheduling an Event on Campus