Forms and Other Important Documents
- Student Leader and Advisor Agreement 2015-2016 (pdf)
All student organizations who wish to exist in 2015-2016 must attain signatures from their leaders and advisor(s) and submit this form to the Office of Student Activities.
- Student Organization Sample Constitution (pdf)
Use this sample as a guide to update or revise your existing constitution.
- Student Travel Procedures & Best Practices (pdf)
Overview of policies for use of both university vehicles and private vehicles.
- Virtual EMS
Use Virtual EMS to schedule events and browse for space.
- Expense Reimbursement Request (xls)
Use this form to request reimbursement of $100 or more.
- Petty Cash Request (pdf)
Use this form to request reimbursement of $99 or less.
- Request for Payment (pdf)
Use this form to request payment for a performer or other provider of services. Note that this form must be accompanied by a 1099 or W9 tax form and a contract for services.
- Tax Form for Performers or Service Providers (pdf)
Any paid performers or service providers must submit a 1099 or W9 tax form for their payment to be processed.
- Contract for Performers and Service Providers (pdf)
Use this when performers or service providers do not have a contract of their own. Use this even when no money will be exchanged.
- Rider for Contracts (pdf)
Use this when performers or service providers have their own contract.
- Bon Appetit Catering Guide
Bon Appetit provides catering for events that are on campus. To submit an order or to ask for a quote, contact email@example.com.
- WITS Request for Equipment (doc)
Complete and submit this form to the WITS main office (Smullin 1st floor) to request checkout of equipment.
- Imprint Request Form (pdf)
Complete this if you would like to use the Willamette name or any of the Willamette logos (compass, bearcat paw, etc.) on printed material. Submit it along with a copy of your image(s) to Jill Munger, Director of Auxiliary Support Services and Clothing and Gift Buyer for approval.
- Candle Use Agreement (doc)
Complete and submit this form to Rich Dennis in Campus Safety (Doney Hall) when requesting use of candles or other open flames on campus.
- President Thorsett's Event Attendance Request Form
Use this form to request President Thorsett to attend or speak at your event.