Willamette University is on a monthly payroll cycle. Undergraduate student paychecks are delivered to their campus boxes on the last working day of each month; graduate student paychecks are delivered to Student Services. At the end of each semester, students may submit self addressed stamped envelopes for paychecks to be mailed to their homes.
- Direct Deposit of wages is available to all students. Direct deposit form
- Campus job information is available in the Career Services.
An I-9 and W-4 form must be completed within three (3) days of hire. These forms must be completed and submitted to the student payroll office.
- Download Form W-4 for 2014
- Download Form W-4 for 2015
- Download Form I-9 [ Please read the instruction and complete the page 7. Acceptable documents of identification are listed in the page 9. ]
You can find your pay advices online via Webadvisor. Please follow the below steps after logging into Webadvisor.
- Click “Employees”
- Click “Pay Advices” under Employee Profile
Minimum WageMinimum Wage 2014: $9.10/hr
Minimum Wage 2015: $9.25/hr