Your community will begin to develop from the day residences open in August. The direction your community takes depends largely upon your involvement, interaction with others and their interaction with you.
The residence environment can offer you:
- support in achieving academic excellence
- social maturity, self-reliance
- an increased understanding of yourself and others
One of the best ways to help ensure the successful growth of your community is for residents to foster an atmosphere of mutual respect for each other and for their living space. Before you act, consider the impact your behavior may have upon your fellow community members.
Before you arrive on campus
Planning to move out?
If you are planning to move out of your residence after the fall or spring semester please take a look at the important information page.
900 State Street
Salem, Oregon 97301
(503) 370-6880 voice
(503) 370-6709 fax
Residential Services is located in the Service Center. To view or print a campus map, please click here.
Monday - Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(closed at 4:30 p.m.
mid-May through mid-August)
If you prefer to make an appointment, please call 503-370-6880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residential Services & Residence Life: What's the difference?
Residential Services is responsible for:
- Housing Assignments
- Contracts and Leases
- Student Billing: housing, meal plans
- Rental References
- Meal Plans
Residence Life is responsible for:
- Community Mentor and University Representative Staff
- Student Billing: hall fees, conduct, vandalism
- Room Inventories
- Duty Coverage Contact Information
- Roommate Questions and Requests to Move
- Community Development
- Maintenance Requests form