Billing and Payment Information
BILLS FOR TUITION & FEES
Willamette University bills students on a semester basis for tuition, fees, room & meal plan, and other incurred charges. The initial statements for fall and spring semester are distributed in mid July and mid December, respectively. Subsequent statements are distributed on a monthly basis thereafter. The first bill that you will receive as a student will be distributed via U.S. mail. All of the bills, after your initial bill, will be administered online and posted to Willamette's online billing and payment system called Bill+Payment. For more information on how to use Willamette's online billing system please view the Bill+Payment Access and Information web page.
Please note that students are responsible for setting up authorized users in Touchnet Bill+Payment. Parents and guardians will not be able to access Bill+Payment until their student has set them up as an authorized user.
PAYING YOUR BILL
Payment for tuition and fees is due by the first day of class each semester (unless you are enrolled in the University payment plan). Each bill includes a due date on the top portion of the statement. You have a few options for paying your bill:
- Mail a check to the Student Accounts Office at Willamette University. Please include the student's name and ID number on the check. The address is:
- Pay online through Bill+Payment, Willamette's online billing & payment system. For more information on how to make a payment using this system, please view the Bill+Payment Access and Information web page.
- Pay in person at the Student Accounts window located in Waller Hall on the 1st floor.
- Enroll in the University payment plan through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) and make payments throughout the academic year. The payment plan is interest-free and payments schedules can be spread out over 8, 10 or 12 months. There is an application fee of $75 for the year. For more information on the payment plan please contact TMS at 1-800-722-4867 or visit their website at https://willamette.afford.com.
- International students only: Willamette University offers international students the opportunity to save money on exchange rates and bank fees through our partnership with peerTransfer. If you would like to make a payment for tuition and fees using peerTransfer please click on the following link https://www.peertransfer.com.