Master of Arts in Teaching
Middle School Education, High School Education
Basic Mathematics, Multiple Subjects, Social Studies
- Using creative activities
- Collaborative team player
- Content knowledge
- Positive attitude
- Westmont College, BA (history, minor in communication studies)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
What are the differences between a large and a small classroom and how do you generate discussion in both scenarios?
- Sprague High School, social studies
- Crossler Middle School, mathematics
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Steve Masten, Sprague High School, Salem, Ore.
- Eric Rohl, Crossler Middle School, Salem, Ore.
- Tom Buchanan, firstname.lastname@example.org