Heather D. Gallegos
Master of Arts in Teaching
- Multicultural education
- Differentiation of instruction
- Student oriented, constructivist teaching style
- Cooperative learning environments
- Willamette University, BA (English literature, minor in American ethnic studies)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
Student Choice: How does having choice in reading materials affect student motivation and participation?
- McNary High School, 9th gr. reading enrichment and 9-12 gr. English language development III
- Waldo Middle School, 6th gr. intensive language arts
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Susanne Stefani, McNary High School, Keizer, Ore.
- Nicole Wheeler, McNary High School, Keizer, Ore.
- Renee Stickles, Waldo Middle School, Salem, Ore.
- Karen Hamlin, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org