Master of Arts in Teaching
- Choosing tasks that match the cognitive demands of my students
- Facilitating class discussion
- Incorporating literacy into the mathematics curriculum
- Willamette University, BA (mathematics)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
I am studying how math journals affect student interest in mathematics. I hope that the math journals can increase student interest in mathematics and help build literacy skills.
- Silverton High School, algebra concepts, algebra 1, and calculus
- Parrish Middle School, 6th gr. mathematics
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Todd Brown, Silverton High School, Silverton, Ore.
- Phil Kelly, Silverton High School, Silverton, Ore.
- Tim Killefer, Parrish Middle School, Salem, Ore.
- Steve Rhine, EdD, email@example.com