Master of Arts in Teaching
Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education
- Integrating literacy into all content areas
- Using technology within the classroom
- Writers Workshop
- Differentiating instruction for all learners
- Classroom management
- Using GLAD anchor charts
- Flexible, reflective and collaborative worker
- Organized and well prepared
- Plan to begin ESOL endorsement summer 2011
- Oregon State University, BA (human development and family sciences)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
How can I appropriately encourage on-task behavior in the classroom?
- Myers Elementary School, Salem, Ore., gr. 3
- Clear Lake Elementary School, Keizer, Ore., gr. 1
Other Classroom / Youth Experience
- Preschool teacher – Bright Beginnings Preschool in Corvallis, Ore.
- Preschool student teacher – Child Development Center in Corvallis, Ore.
- Reading buddy for the SMART program in Corvallis, Ore.
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Sibyl Felts, Meyers Elementary School, Salem, Ore.
- Cortney Clendening, Clear Lake Elementary School, Keizer, Ore.
- Linda Tamura, EdD, email@example.com