Master of Arts in Teaching
- Classroom management
- Multiple intelligences
- Motivating students to learn
- Use of technology
- Team player
- Dedicated to student learning
- Varying instruction
- Oregon State University, BA (liberal studies: focus in pre-education, option in behavioral studies)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
What are some strategies for effectively teaching students with ADHD?
- Clover Ridge Elementary School, Albany, Ore., gr. 2
- Highland Elementary School, Salem, Ore., gr. 3
Other Classroom Experience
- Substitute teacher, special education assistant, & classroom aid, gr. K-8: Scio Centennial Elementary School
- Special education assistant: Scio Middle School
- Tutor, gr. 6 & 7: ClubZ! In-Home Tutoring Service
- Preschool teacher: Adventures Unlimited Preschool
- Teacher intern: Colegio Francis Bacon, Guadalajara, Mexico, gr. 1-6
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Gina Jantzi, Clover Ridge Elementary School, Albany, Ore.
- Donna Davis, Highland Elementary School, Salem, Ore.
- Linda Lesh, firstname.lastname@example.org