Master of Arts in Teaching
- Due to my endorsement, I feel confident teaching in a bilingual classroom using ESOL strategies when relevant.
- I am flexible and have the ability to adjust lessons to fit the needs of my students.
- I am firm but care about students being successful and independent learners.
- I have taught grades K-6 and feel comfortable working with any age group.
- Pacific Lutheran University, BA (Spanish)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
Teaching students to generate ideas for writing.
- Ash Creek Elementary School, Monmouth, Ore., gr. 5
- Ash Creek Elementary School, Monmouth, Ore., gr. 2 and gr. 3 ESOL
Other Classroom Experience
- Classroom worker: 6 months in Pucon, Chile working at an elementary/middle school
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Shawn Beam, Ash Creek Elementary School, Monmouth, Ore.
- Helen Ames, Ash Creek Elementary School, Monmouth, Ore.
- Jennifer Roberts, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org