Jennifer R. Scott
Master of Arts in Teaching
- Utilizing technology in the classroom (smartboard, document cameras, etc.)
- Adaptations and differentiated learning
- Incorporating SIOP and GLAD strategies into lessons
- Incorporating literacy strategies to all subject areas
- Applying classroom management techniques
- Oregon State University, BS (business administration & marketing)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
What happens to student engagement levels when I apply various classroom management methods?
- Waverly Elementary School, Albany, Ore.
- Myers Elementary School, Salem, Ore.
- Volunteer: Pringle Elementary School, grades 1, 3, 4 (1 year)
- Industrial property appraiser analyst (6 years)
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Tracy Zimmermann, Waverly Elementary School, Albany, Ore., email@example.com
- Stephanie Madison, Myers Elementary School, Salem, Ore.
- Sue Peters Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org