Cathy A. Tomlinson
Master of Arts in Teaching
- Ability to be flexible and adjust teaching methods according to needs of the individual
- Skilled in implementing SIOP strategies
- Competent, firm and caring classroom management
- Comfortable collaborating with peers and parents to create the optimum learning experience
- Ability to uncover student strengths and incorporate differentiated learning practices
- Southern Oregon University, BA (writing)
- Oregon Institute of Technology, AA
- Willamette University, MAT
- Silver Crest Elementary School, Silverton, Ore.
- Adam Stephens Middle School, Salem, Ore.
Other Classroom / Youth Experience
- Instructional assistant
- Parent volunteer
- Volunteer with SMART reading program
- Boy Scout leader
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Ms. Kevin Zenchenko, Silver Crest Elementary School, Sliverton, Ore.
- Cari Price, Adam Stephens Middle School, Salem, Ore., email@example.com
- Sue Peters Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org