Master of Arts in Teaching
Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education
- I am very calm and not easily stressed.
- I am highly interested in using technology to enhance my teaching and my students’ learning.
- I am a good communicator and function well in groups.
- My experience with different cultures helps me understand what students struggle with in school and helps me differentiate instruction for them.
- Hanzehogeschool Groningen, BC, The Netherlands 2003 (bachelor of commerce)
- Willamette University, MAT
- Eugene Field Elementary School, Silverton, Oregon, 3rd grade
- Mark Twain Middle School, Silverton, Oregon, special education practicum, 6th grade (earth science unit)
Other Classroom / Educational experience
- Special programs instructional assistant, Community Transition Program, Keizer, Oregon (high behavior students ages 18-21)
- I lived and worked in Innisfree Village, a community for adults with mental disabilities (3 years)
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Mrs. Tina Howell, Eugene Field Elementary School, Silverton, Oregon
- Jodie Mitchell (SPED), Eugene Field Elementary School
- Mrs. Cindi Schmitz, Robert Frost Elementary School, Silverton, Oregon
- Sue Peters Smith, Willamette University, email@example.com