Krysta Marie Phillips
Master of Education
- I am a detail-oriented educator with a passion for helping all students learn. I have a strong commitment to doing my job exceptionally, every day, and improving efficiency where necessary. I am a team player that enjoys helping my students, fellow teachers, and administrators succeed, which in turn contributes to a successful workplace and a cohesive environment.
- California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo, BS 2010 (environmental horticulture science)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
I am researching increasing passing rates of biology standards in a proficiency-based classroom.
- Tualatin High School, tenth grade biology, and twelfth grade anatomy and physiology
- Hazelbrook Middle School, Tualatin, seventh & eighth grade algebra
Other Classroom Experience:
- ELL instructional assistant, all grades, Wilsonville High School
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Heidi Gorka, Tualatin High School, Tualatin, Oregon
- Ron White, Tualatin High School, Tualatin, Oregon
- Ann Schoblaske, Hazelbrook Middle School, Tualatin, Oregon
- Bob Jones, Willamette University, email@example.com