Keyla Santiago De Vasquez
Master of Arts in Teaching
- I am good at integrating multiple strategies into lessons to meet the needs and intelligences of the students.
- I set high expectations and, through scaffolding, help students achieve them.
- University of Puerto Rico, BA 2007 (modern languages)
- Willamette University, MAT 2012
Teacher Research Topic
What happens when discussion is used in the classroom?
- Woodburn High School, Woodburn, Oregon
- Twality Middle School, Tigard, Oregon, Spanish level I
Other Classroom Experience:
- Spanish and English language instructor with Berlitz, Puerto Rico (2005-2007)
- Educational aide in a sheltered English and credit recovery program at Parkrose High School, Portland, Oregon (2010-2011)
- Spanish for native speakers at WACA (Woodburn Arts and Communication Academy)
- ESOL at AIS (Academy of International Studies), Woodburn, Oregon
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Stan Baker, Wooburn Arte and Communication Academy, Woodburn, Oregon
- Sarah Hollingsworth, Academy of International Studies, Woodburn Oregon
- Jody Alaniz, Willamette University, email@example.com