Master of Arts in Teaching
- Form meaningful and trusting relationships with students and co-workers.
- Collaborates effectively with colleagues, parents/caregivers, and students.
- Differentiates lessons for a diverse group of language, skill, age groups, and other social or learning needs.
- Implementing instruction that meets district, state, and national standards.
- University of California, San Diego, Sociology BA (Education Studies)
- Willamette University MAT (Early Childhood/Elementary Multiple Subjects, ESOL Endorsement )
- Chavez Elementary School, Salem, OR, 2nd, Multiple Subjects, ESOL
- Pratum Elementary School, Salem, OR, 3rd, 4th, 5th blend, Multiple Subjects
- Teacher Candidate, Brooks Elementary School (Gervais School District), Brooks, OR, Assisted in 2nd grade classroom. Implemented curriculum to small groups and individual students.
- Enrichment Academy Instructor, Salem-Keizer Education Foundation, Salem, OR, Instructed elementary students using academically enriching curriculum in an after school program.
- STARS Assistant Teacher, Boys and Girls Club of Corvallis, Corvallis, OR, Developed and implemented academically enriching curriculum to elementary students in an after school program.
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Lynne Marks, Chavez Elementary School, Salem, OR
- Lisa Freauff, Pratum Elementary School, Salem, OR
- Sarah J. Taylor, Willamette University, email@example.com