Master of Arts in Teaching
- Committed to promoting whole-child development through sponsorship of various student organizations such as creative writing, ukulele, or video game development clubs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Smart Board, and Document Camera technology.
- Committed to promoting whole-child development through participating in extracurricular activities such as football and weight training.
- Committed to promoting whole-child development through promoting a trusting atmosphere through sensitivity to students' strengths, weaknesses, and personal learning styles.
- Glendale Community College, Associates Degree, 2011
- Willamette University, Bachelors Degree in Creative Writing, 2013
- Willamette Unversity, MAT, 2014
- Sprague High School, United States, 10th and 11th, Benchmark Preparation/ Honors American Literature
- McNary High School, United States, 10th - 12th, English Language Development 4A & 4B
- Karen Hamlin, PhD, Willamette University, email@example.com