Master of Arts in Teaching
- Form meaningful and trusting relationships with students and co-workers.
- Collaborates effectively with colleagues, parents/guardians, and students.
- Differentiates lessons for a diverse group of language, skill, age groups, and other learning needs.
- Implementing instruction that meets district, state, and national standards.
- Willamette, Masters Arts in Teaching, 2014 (Elementary Multiple Subjects, Middle School Social Science, E.S.O.L. Endorsement)
- Western Oregon University, Bachelor of Science Social Science (Communications Minor)
- Sumpter Elementary School, Salem, Oregon, Fifth Grade, Multiple Subjects- Taught multiple units including: Math (E.S.O.L), Solar system, Reading Workshop, American Colonies
- Stephens Middle School, Salem, Oregon, Eighth Grade, Social Studies- Taught unit "Personalizing the Bill of Rights" to E.S.O.L. students
- Student Teaching, Battle Creek Elementary, Salem, Oregon, Assist and Teach in a fourth grade classroom
- Sunday School Teacher, Salem Evangelical Church, Salem, Oregon, Teach lessons and lead activities for elementary school aged children
- Sunday School Teacher, Salem Alliance Church, Salem, Oregon, Teach lessons and lead activities for elementary school aged children
- Nanny, Jackman Family, Wilton, Connecticut, Taught outdoor skills, activities, arts and crafts to elementary school aged child
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Melinda Wilson, Sumpter Elementary School, Salem, Oregon
- Loren Lindquist, Stephens Middle School, Salem, Oregon
- Jody A Alaniz, Willamette University, firstname.lastname@example.org