Amy (Koleka) Sequeira
Master of Arts in Teaching
- Enthusiasm and passion.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Collaboration with coworkers, administration, and community.
- Versatile experience working with ELL, TAG, and at-risk students.
- Willamette University, MAT, 2014
- Linfield College, BA International Business, 2008 (Spanish minor)
- Judson Middle School, Salem, OR, Grades 6 and 8, Math 1, Geometry
- Robert Farrell High School, Salem, OR, Grades 9-12, Geometry
- ELL Program Coordinator, Willamette ESD, Salem, OR, created ESL curriculum and database, assisted students with bilingual transition into classrooms, organized INEA program implementation and taught Spanish curriculum from Mexico
- Spanish Instructor, Willamette ESD, Salem, OR, taught beginning and intermediate Spanish to WESD employees and other educational personnel staff from Marion, Yamhill and Polk counties, prepared weekly lesson plans, prepared interactive class website
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Autumn Paul, Judson Middle School, Salem, OR
- Byron Miller, Robert Farrell High School, Salem, OR
- Elaine Rector, Willamette University, email@example.com