Reserve your place to be part of the incoming class of 2019!
Welcome class of 2019!
On your mark. Get set. Be brilliant.
Congratulations! You are among a distinctive group of students admitted to Willamette University's class of 2019.
Your college journey will be a transformational experience that will shape and guide you for your lifetime. We are excited to help make the most of that journey.
Your professors here at Willamette will engage you on an individual level, challenging you to explore and excel intellectually and personally, while helping you to discover and define your path to success.
We look forward to the extraordinary talents and new perspectives you will bring to our community of scholars.
I am available, as are faculty members, students, and admission and financial aid professionals, to assist you with any questions or needs that may arise. We are here to help you begin an unforgettable journey at Willamette University.
Dean, College of Liberal Arts
- If you haven’t already done so, submit your $500 enrollment deposit to make your decision to become a Bearcat final!
- Contact the schools that have offered you admission and kindly let them know you will be enrolling at Willamette.
- Join the “Class of 2019” Facebook page to meet your future classmates.
- Focus on your final weeks of high school, finish up those AP and IB exams, and enjoy all that goes along with graduation!
- Sit tight until May 1st. Once the national candidate’s reply date has arrived, our Class of 2019 will be complete and we’ll be in contact with all of you. At that time, the processes of choosing your College Colloquium, advising and course registration, and placement exams will begin.
Check-in: August 20, 2015
Opening Days is a five-day new student orientation program for all incoming students, which not only challenges students both academically and socially but also gives parents the opportunity to learn more about the university and the transition their child will be making.
August 15-20, 2015
If you just can't wait to get to college, Willamette invites you to "begin before the beginning." These Jump Start opportunities - NSOCO, Ohana and Steppin' Out - will enable you to meet other new students, explore the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest and lend a helping hand in your new community in a smaller, more intimate setting before the Opening Days orientation involving all new students. Jump Start registrations are due in mid-July.