Welcome, Class of 2018 Bearcats!
My Fellow Bearcats!
I welcome you to what will no doubt be some of the most exciting years of your life. Throughout every step of your journey at Willamette, the Associated Students of Willamette University are here to help. ASWU is Willamette's student government, with 5 Senators from each class, and the Executive Officers (President, Vice-President, Treasurer). As Freshman, you will have the opportunity to run for Senate early in the Fall, but that is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to opportunities to get involved with ASWU. Keep an eye on your inbox for emails from us on anything from University Committees, to student initiatives. We look forward to meeting you in the fall, and come find our table at Willamette Night Out during Opening Days!
'15 ASWU President
Things To Do:
- July 21: Student Health Insurance Waiver due online before September 15 (Domestic students only)
- July 25: Hall assignments are emailed to WU account
- Aug 1: Student Health History form (PDF-form) due back to Bishop Wellness Center
- By Aug 8: Room number and roommate information is emailed to WU account
- Aug 14: Early arrival check in begins for fall athletes
- Aug 16: Jump Start pPrograms begins
- Aug 21-25: Opening Days 2014
- Aug 22-27: Music Auditions and Theory Assessment
- Aug 26: First Day of CLA Classes and due date for fall semester tuition and fees
Parents and Families
We’re excited that your family is joining the Willamette community in the fall. We hope this FAQ Page helps you prepare for the coming months.
Make sure you familiarize yourself about FERPA: Student Records FAQ
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Phone: 1-844-BEARCAT (1-844-232-7228)
- Email: email@example.com