WITS Email and Network Services
- Change Your Network Password
- Create A New Network Account
- Fusser's Guide
- Home (H) Drive
- View/Edit Your Mailgroups
- Academic Calendar
- Administrative Departments Listing
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- Events Calendar
- Submit an Event
- Campus Use Only Forms
- Check Your Disk Usage (H Drive)
- CLA Faculty Forms
- Compass Card
- Faculty Information System
- Guest Parking Reservations
- Initiate a Project — OFFRR
Joint Academic/Administrative System Online
- Not Alone: Report Sexual Harassment & Violence
- Order WU Business Cards
Please contact your departmental administrative assistant for the account number needed to place your business card order.
- Parking Permit Application
- Risk Management
- Safe Driver Program
- Scheduling Event Request / View Currently Scheduled Events
- Service Requests (WITS)
- Tuition Exchange and Remission Information
- Vacation and Sick Leave Approval
- Vacation and Sick Leave Reporting
- WebEdit (Content Management)
- WebEdit Training Requests
- Web Development Service Requests
- Willamette Store — Forms for Faculty
- Work Orders (Facilities)
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Campus Safety
- Centers of Excellence
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts
- CLA Dean's Office
- Human Resources
- Registrar's Office
- Travel Center
- Willamette Store
- Willamette hires new director of athletics Valerie Cleary starts her post in late April.
- Greenfield dishes out business advice Atkinson Lecture featured Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.
- Willamette community raises over $200k Inaugural “24 Hours of Giving” event supported by over 750 donors.
- Shields '02 creates pancake portraits Fans flip over his edible artworks.
- Student earns first Luce Scholarship Christian Oldham ’14, MBA ’15 will spend a year in Japan studying ikebana.
Campus Web Cams
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.