Looking for the "Internal" website?
The "Internal" website has been replaced by several "doorway" pages with content designed for admitted students, students, faculty and staff. The links to those pages are above.
If you currently have your browser's default homepage set to www.willamette.edu/internal you will want to change that setting to the "doorway" page that makes the most sense to you. If you need assistance changing your browser's default homepage please contact the WITs help desk at x6767 (503.370.6767).
Campus Web Cams
- Speaker wants 'yes' on 88 Jose Antonio Vargas speaks about the Oregon ballot measure and immigration reform.
- Willamette group attends AASHE conference Conservation, climate change discussed at national sustainability convention in Portland.
- Carson grant program celebrates 25 years Carson Scholars gathered Oct. 17 to honor the program's continued success.
- Patterson shares "The Lost Way" The professor's latest book examines early gospels for insight into Jesus' teachings.
- Star Trees lighting taking a hiatus To preserve their health, Willamette's beloved Star Trees are getting a well-deserved winter break.
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.