WITS Email and Network Services
- Change Your Network Password
- Create A New Network Account
- Fusser's Guide
- Home (H) Drive
- View/Edit Your Mailgroups
- Academic Calendar
- Administrative Departments Listing
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- Events Calendar
- Submit an Event
- Campus Use Only Forms
- Check Your Disk Usage (H Drive)
- Classified Council
- Compass Card
- Safe Driver Program
- Guest Parking Reservations
Joint Academic/Administrative System Online
- Not Alone: Report Sexual Harassment & Violence
- Order Paper (and Xerox Copier Supplies) Online
- Order WU Business Cards
Please contact your departmental administrative assistant for the account number needed to place your business card order.
- Parking Permit Application
- Scheduling Event Request / View Currently Scheduled Events
- Service Requests (WITS)
- Risk Management
- Travel Request Forms
- Tuition Exchange and Remission Information
- Vacation and Sick Leave Approval
- Vacation and Sick Leave Reporting
- WebEdit (Content Management)
- WebEdit Training Request Form
- Web Development Service Requests
- Work Orders (Facilities)
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Campus Safety
- Centers of Excellence
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts
- CLA Dean's Office
- Human Resources
- Registrar's Office
- Travel Center
- Willamette Store
- Willamette honors class of 2015 Three acclaimed speakers helped celebrate the achievements of WU graduates on May 17.
- Alumna wins Charlotte W. Newcombe Fellowship Risa Cromer ’04 is one of four anthropologists across the nation to receive the award.
- Willamette Singers win DownBeat award The jazz group gains global recognition for second straight year.
- History professor earns research grants With the awards, Seth Cotlar will continue research for his book.
- Alumna awarded NSF graduate fellowship With the stipend, Christina Johnson '14 is pursuing her doctorate in microbiology.
Campus Web Cams
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.