WITS Email and Network Services
- Change Your Network Password
- Create A New Network Account
- Fusser's Guide
- Home (H) Drive
- View/Edit Your Mailgroups
- Academic Calendar
- Administrative Departments Listing
- ASWU - Associated Students of WU
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- Campus Life
- Events Calendar
- Submit an Event
- Check Your Disk Usage (H Drive)
- Compass Card
- Montag Center
- Not Alone: Report Sexual Harassment & Violence
- Parking Permit Application
- Safe Driver Program
- Scheduling Event Request / View Currently Scheduled Events
- Technology Services for Students
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Campus Safety
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts
- CLA Dean's Office
- Financial Aid
- Libraries and Museum
- Registrar, Office of the
- Housing and Community Life
- Senior Class Gift Site
- Student Accounts
- Student Activities
- Travel Center
- The Willamette Store
- Willamette Integrated Technology Services (WITS)
- Students benefit from new physics lab A NSF grant is funding designated lab space for sophomores and juniors to work.
- Professor gains new insight into the Middle East Professor Holman encountered many firsts while teaching girls in Saudi Arabia.
- NSF grant funds scientific literacy research Psychology professors set to develop, share new teaching modules.
- Self-control studied through new grant Psychology and politics professors unite to better understand self-control.
- Murdock Charitable Trust funds research Chemistry professor Alison Fisher studies how, why plants exchange gases with air.
Campus Web Cams
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.