WITS Email and Network Services
- Change Your Network Password
- Create A New Network Account
- Fusser's Guide
- Home (H) Drive
- View/Edit Your Mailgroups
- Academic Calendar
- Administrative Departments Listing
- ASWU - Associated Students of WU
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- Campus Life
- Events Calendar
- Submit an Event
- Check Your Disk Usage (H Drive)
- Compass Card
- Montag Center
- Not Alone: Report Sexual Harassment & Violence
- Parking Permit Application
- Safe Driver Program
- Scheduling Event Request / View Currently Scheduled Events
- Technology Services for Students
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Campus Safety
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts
- CLA Dean's Office
- Financial Aid
- Libraries and Museum
- Registrar, Office of the
- Residence Life
- Senior Class Gift Site
- Student Accounts
- Student Activities
- Travel Center
- The Willamette Store
- Willamette Integrated Technology Services (WITS)
- Author dispenses advice on sustainability Mitchell Thomashow promotes personal, community and planetary well being at Oct. 21 lecture.
- Carson grant program celebrates 25 years Carson Scholars gathered Oct. 17 to honor the program's continued success.
- Patterson shares "The Lost Way" The professor's latest book examines early gospels for insight into Jesus' teachings.
- Star Trees lighting taking a hiatus To preserve their health, Willamette's beloved Star Trees are getting a well-deserved winter break.
- MBA professor recognized by Aspen Institute Tim Johnson earns accolades for his innovative teaching practices.
Campus Web Cams
- "Consilience: Paintings by Elise Richman"
Aug 21 – Dec 13 [Details]
- Theatre: "The Box Marked Black"
Oct 24 – 25 [Details]
- Literary Reading: Ann Pancake
Nov 5 [Details]
- Atkinson Lecture: George Takei
Nov 11 [Details]
- Veracity: A Dance Concert
Nov 13 – 22 [Details]
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
Nov 15 – 16 [Details]
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.