At Willamette University College of Law, we offer a small-school environment that leads to big outcomes in an unrivaled location. With the Oregon State Capitol, Supreme Court and multiple state agencies just across the street, we provide more opportunities to meet with local attorneys, judges and lawmakers in a quarter-mile than many schools offer in a whole city. This powerful proximity to the institutions that create, adjudicate and enact laws defines much of our students’ experiences, yet it is just the beginning.
Look beyond the capitol building and you'll see:
- Outstanding faculty who are recognized as top law scholars as well as teachers
- Five certificate programs, covering domestic and international areas of specialization
- Degree program options for those new to the field of law (JD, MLS), dual-degree students (JD/MBA, BA/JD) and current legal professionals (LLM)
- More than 20 student groups, reflecting our vibrant, diverse student body
- Outstanding hands-on training programs in government, business, public interest law and more
Get to know us on our website, and then contact us when you are ready for more information.