Willamette University strives to maintain a tolerant, inclusive atmosphere for students from all backgrounds and nationalities.
Your I-20 is an important key to your port of entry into the United States. You will present the I-20 along with your passport and visa to an immigration officer at your point of entry to the United States.
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 88
- TOEFL (paper-based): 570
- IELTS: 6.5
- Satisfactory completion of the LSAT with a score sufficient to gain academic admission (JD only).
- Successful completion of the highest level of an accredited English language program.
- Successful completion of a degree from an English-speaking institution.
- Successful completion of an English language interview (by invitation only).
All international students must show they have sufficient resources to fund educational and living expenses for at least one year of full-time study. You must show at least $61,860 in liquid funds with current bank statements or a guarantee of financial support from your sponsor (if applicable). See the Tuition and Financial Aid page for a detailed list of tuition and fees.
Please complete the Statement of Financial Responsibility form and upload copies of your financial documents and a copy of your passport and the passport(s) of any dependent(s) who will join you in the United States.
International students currently in the United States with an F-1 visa must ask the advisor at their current school to complete and return the WU F-1 Transfer In Form.
Please contact our office with any questions about this process.