Willamette Law invites admitted and prospective students to attend our Spring Open House, Saturday, April 7, 2018. If you have any questions about directions or parking, please contact us.
9:45 a.m.: Check-in
10 a.m.: Welcome, Dean Curtis Bridgeman and J.R. Tarabocchia, Director of Recruitment
10:20 a.m.: Mock Class with Professor Amy Meyers
11:30 a.m.: Breakout Sessions
- Immigration Law with Terrence Green, Class of 2011
- Family Law with Jennifer Brown, Class of 2008
- Admissions with J.R. Tarabocchia, Director of Recruitment
Noon: Lunch at Rick's Café with representatives from Placement, JD/MBA and Financial Aid
1 p.m.: Breakout Session
- Constitutional Law with Professor Steven Green
- Workplace Rights with Professor Keith Cunningham-Parmeter
- Externships with Terry Wright, Director of Externships
1:30 p.m.: Student Panel and Scholarship Drawing
2:15-2:30 p.m.: Optional Tours
If you have admissions questions, the Admissions team will be available throughout the day.
If you are traveling from a distance:
Hotel rooms can be booked at The Grand Hotel at (503) 540-7800. Tell them you’re with Willamette, and you will get a special rate, breakfast and parking. The hotel is within walking distance to campus.
If you need to fly in to Portland and don't want to rent a car, we recommend taking the HUT Shuttle which runs every two hours from PDX to Salem.
If you have any questions about lodging or other logistics, please feel free to call us! We are happy to help: (503) 370-6282.