Friday, Feb. 26, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Registration at 8:30 a.m.)John C. Paulus Lecture Hall (Room 201),
Truman Wesley Collins Legal Center,
245 Winter St. SE, Salem, Oregon 97301
- Members of the bar and general public, full day:
- Regular - $45
- Non-Willamette students (student ID required) - $5
- Willamette students, faculty and staff (Willamette ID required)
- Panel sessions only - Free
- Panel sessions, lunch and keynote - $5
Ellen Rosenblum, Oregon Attorney General
6 general CLE credits approved from the Oregon State Bar.
For more information, contact Reyna Meyers at 503-370-6046 or email@example.com.