Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (APALSA) at Willamette University College of Law seeks to provide a support system for members—past, present and future—within the legal community throughout Oregon. Our members represent a diverse group of individuals that work together to excel in the legal profession.
The mission of Willamette Law's APALSA is:
- to advance Asian Pacific American law students through support, advocacy, and professional development on a national level;
- to develop a network of Asian Pacific American law student organizations across the nation;
- to foster the exchange of ideas and promote a deeper understanding of the legal, political, and social status of Asian Pacific Americans in society;
- to encourage leadership, participation, and involvement in the greater Asian Pacific American community, and;
- to inspire law students and legal professionals to serve the interests and aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans and all diverse populations.
|President||Noelle Chan||Email Noelle|
|Vice President||Megan Irinaga||Email Megan|
|Secretary||Samantha Galimba||Email Samantha|
|Treasurer||Alex Dooley||Email Alex|
|Social Chair||Han Sir||Email Han|
|Diversity & Inclusion Chair||Michael Tyner||Email Michael|
|Faculty Advisor||James Nafziger|