The new Dean will take a fresh look at the School’s strategy and opportunities, while simultaneously managing its stable program focused on rigorous academics, experiential and consequential learning, entrepreneurial thinking, and the intersection of for-profit, non-profit, and public management. Situated in a growing region of the country and having built a successful foundation over the past three decades, the Atkinson School offers a unique opportunity for a Dean interested in exploring new possibilities and cultivating the alumni and donor support needed to strike out on those new paths.
The search is currently open and accepting nominations and applications.
Please direct all inquiries, nominations, and application materials (including CV and letter of interest) in confidence to:
Gale Merseth and Sarah Herman
263 Summer Street, 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02210
(Submit an inquiry or nominate a candidate)
Search Committee Members:
- Carol Long, Senior Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs (search committee chair)
- Susan Chiapella, Budget and Accreditation Analyst, Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Jim Fitzhenry, Member of the Willamette University Board of Trustees
- Michael Hand, Professor of Applied Statistics and Information Systems
- Tim Johnson, Grace and Elmer Goudy of Public Management and Policy Analysis
- Ashley Nixon, Associate Professor of Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior
- Alex Subert, Senior Associate Dean, Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Susan Wilson, Contributing Associate Professor and Faculty Internship Advisor