It can be tempting to look at MBA applicants as a collection of data points, but that’s not what we do at Atkinson.
Graduate exam scores and undergraduate transcripts are great, but we know they don’t tell your whole story. We review each applicant with a holistic mindset, and we are looking for those prospective candidates that best fit our mission as a management school.
One thing we don’t require is professional experience. As an Early Career MBA, we build experiential learning directly into the curriculum. Here’s a few things we do require:
- A baccalaureate degree from a college/university accredited by the appropriate U.S. regional institutional agency, or an equivalent degree from another country, prior to the first semester of enrollment in the MBA program.
- Free online application: Includes essays, resume, two recommendations.
- Official transcripts from all colleges & universities attended.
- Two references
- One essay
- Official GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT code for Willamette MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. The GRE code is 1181.
- Interview: On campus, or via Skype or telephone.
Research shows that one of the biggest concerns for those considering earning their MBA are the exams. Our advice? Preparation and practice.
Application Deadlines for Fall Semester 2019
|Round||Due Date||Decision Released|
|Early Action 1||Nov. 15, 2018||On or before Dec. 15, 2018|
|Early Action 2||March 15, 2019||On or before April 16, 2019|
|Standard Deadline||May 1, 2019||On or before June 15, 2019|
|Rolling Deadline||Begins May 2, 2019||Space Available Basis|
Applicants are encouraged to apply by the Early Action deadlines for maximum consideration for admission and scholarship assistance.