We welcome and encourage qualified applicants from around the world and are proud of the global spirit of our MBA program.
All applicants must show they have obtained or will obtain a bachelor degree from a college/university accredited by the appropriate U.S. regional institutional accrediting agency, or an equivalent degree from another country, prior to the first semester of enrollment in the MBA program. Three and four year bachelor degrees from international colleges/universities are considered equivalent if the degree is Bologna Accord compliant or if the degree granting institution is recognized by the country's national or regional accreditation/quality assurance organization.
International applicants to the MBA degree program must submit the following to complete the application:
- Online Application Form, includes essays, resume and two recommendations.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work. (click here for information about official transcripts)
- Official GMAT or General GRE score. The GMAT code for the Willamette Full-Time MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. The GRE code for Willamette University MBA is 1181.
- Official TOEFL score of 88 or IELTS score of 6.5. The requirement may be waived for international students for whom English is the native language or who completed their Bachelor degree in the United States. The TOEFL code for Willamette University is 4954.
- I-20 Financial Documentation:
- Willamette MBA I-20 Financial Documentation Form
- Official bank verification of funds (written in English)
- A photocopy of the name/photo page of your passport
Upon receipt of all application documents, applicants will be notified by e-mail about the interview process.
In addition to submitting appropriate application documents, applicants are evaluated on their ability to demonstrate the professional tools of initiative, motivation and communication while managing their application process.