All applicants to the Willamette MBA must have completed a bachelor degree equivalent to a bachelor degree from an accredited U.S. institution prior to the first semester of enrollment in the MBA program. Three and four year bachelor degrees from international colleges/universities are considered equivalent if the degree is Bologna Accord compliant or if the institution is recognized by the country's national or regional accreditation/quality assurance organization.
- Online Application Form, includes essays, resume and two recommendations.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended.
- Official GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT code for Willamette MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. The GRE code is 1181.
- Official TOEFL score of 88 or IELTS of 6.5. The TOEFL code for Willamette MBA is 4954.
- Interview. The interview may be completed on-campus, or via Skype or telephone.
The TOEFL or IELTS requirement may be waived for international students who completed their bachelor degree in the United States or for whom English is the first language.
I-20 and Financial Documents
- Willamette MBA I-20 Financial Documentation Form
- Official bank verification of funds (written in English)
- A photocopy of the name page of your passport
Application Deadlines for Fall Semester 2016
|Early Action #1||December 15, 2015|
|Early Action #2||February 1, 2016|
|Early Action #3||March 15, 2016|
|Application Deadline||May 1, 2016|