All applicants to the Willamette MBA must have completed a bachelor degree equivalent to a bachelor degree from an accredited U.S. institution prior to the first semester of enrollment in the MBA program. Three and four year bachelor degrees from international colleges/universities are considered equivalent if the degree is Bologna Accord compliant or if the institution is recognized by the country's national or regional accreditation/quality assurance organization.
- Application. Includes essays, resume, two recommendations
- Official transcripts from all colleges & universities attended
- Two references
- Two essays
- Official GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT code for Willamette MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. The GRE code is 1181.
- Interview. On-campus, by Skype or telephone
- Proof of language proficiency.* Official TOEFL of 88 or IELTS of 6.5. The TOEFL code for Willamette MBA is 4954.
- Willamette MBA I-20 form
- Official bank verification of funds (written in English)
- A photocopy of the name page of your passport
*The TOEFL or IELTS requirement may be waived for international students who completed their bachelor degree in the United States or for whom English is the first language.
Deadlines for Fall Semester 2018
|Round||Due Date||Decision Released|
|Early Action 1||Nov. 15, 2017||On or before Dec. 15, 2017|
|Early Action 2||March 15, 2018||On or before April 16, 2018|
|Standard Deadline||May 1, 2018||On or before June 15, 2018|
|Rolling Deadline||Begins May 2, 2018||Space Available Basis|