All applicants to the Willamette MBA must have completed a bachelor degree equivalent to a bachelor degree from an accredited U.S. institution prior to the first semester of enrollment in the MBA program. Three and four year bachelor degrees from international colleges/universities are considered equivalent if the degree is Bologna Accord compliant or if the institution is recognized by the country's national or regional accreditation/quality assurance organization.
- Application. Includes essays, resume, two recommendations
- Official transcripts from all colleges & universities attended
- Two references
- Two essays
- Official GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT code for Willamette MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. The GRE code is 1181.
- Interview. On-campus, by Skype or telephone
- Proof of language proficiency.* Official TOEFL of 88 or IELTS of 6.5. The TOEFL code for Willamette MBA is 4954.
- Willamette MBA I-20 form**
- Official bank verification of funds (written in English)**
- A photocopy of the name page of your passport**
*The TOEFL or IELTS requirement may be waived for international students who completed their bachelor degree in the United States or for whom English is the first language.
**The bank and passport documents are required to issue the Form I-20 and must be received in order to accept an offer of admission. However, they are not required for admission consideration.
Deadlines for Fall Semester 2018
|Round||Due Date||Decision Released|
|Early Action 1||Nov. 15, 2017||On or before Dec. 15, 2017|
|Early Action 2||March 15, 2018||On or before April 16, 2018|
|Standard Deadline||May 1, 2018||On or before June 15, 2018|
|Rolling Deadline||Begins May 2, 2018||Space Available Basis|