ll applicants to the Willamette MBA must have completed a bachelor degree equivalent to a bachelor degree from an accredited U.S. institution prior to the first semester of enrollment in the MBA program. Three and four year bachelor degrees from international colleges/universities are considered equivalent if the degree is Bologna Accord compliant or if the institution is recognized by the country's national or regional accreditation/quality assurance organization.
- Application. Includes essays, resume, two recommendations.
- Official transcripts from all colleges & universities attended.
- Official GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT code for Willamette MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. The GRE code is 1181.
- Official TOEFL of 88 or IELTS of 6.5. The TOEFL code for Willamette MBA is 4954.
- Interview. On-campus, Skype or telephone.
The TOEFL or IELTS requirement may be waived for international students who completed their bachelor degree in the United States or for whom English is the first language.
I-20 and Financial Documents
- Willamette MBA I-20 Financial Documentation Form
- Official bank verification of funds (written in English)
- A photocopy of the name page of your passport
Deadlines for Fall Semester 2017
|Round||Due Date||Decision Released||Deposit Due|
|Early Action 1*||November 15, 2016||December 15, 2016||January 15, 2017|
|Early Action 2||March 1, 2017||March 29, 2017||April 26, 2017|
|3**||May 1, 2017||May 29, 2017||June 9, 2017|
|4**||Rolling Based on Availability|
**Limited to US Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students in the US
*Priority Scholarship and Named Scholarship Consideration