Step 1: Submit Your Application for Admission and Your FAFSA
- Complete and submit the Willamette MBA Application for Admission. Indicate your interest in merit-based scholarships by marking the appropriate box on the Application for Admission.
- U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents should submit the FAFSA to Willamette University. The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is required to apply for Federal Direct Stafford Loans, Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan and Work-Study programs. Complete the FAFSA online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ as soon as possible after January 1st and before July 1st . The FAFSA code for Willamette University is 003227.
- International applicants who are not a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident should not complete the FAFSA. Applicants who are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident who have a cosigner who is a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident should contact the Willamette University Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com for information about private credit-based educational loans.
Step 2: Accept and Process Your Financial Aid Award
- Applicants who have been admitted to the Willamette MBA program will receive an award letter from the Willamette University Financial Aid Office within three to four weeks after admission.
- Accept the financial aid package. Indicate the type of aid and the amount of aid listed on the award that you are accepting. Return your signed Award Acceptance Form to the Financial Aid Office.
- Once your file is complete, the Willamette University of Office of Financial Aid will electronically process loans you accepted. More information about processing loans is available at http://www.willamette.edu/dept/finaid/graduate/loans.html
- Complete your Master Promissory Note(s). The MPN process can be completed online at https://dlenote.ed.gov. You will need your federal PIN to electronically sign your MPN. This is the same PIN you used to sign your FAFSA. More information on your PIN is available online at http://www.pin.ed.gov.
- Complete an Loan Entrance Counseling Session. This can be done online. More information is available at http://www.willamette.edu/dept/finaid/graduate/loans.html
Willamette University financial aid personnel and the Willamette MBA admission staff are available to help you with your questions. Contact the financial aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-542-2787. Contact the MBA admission office at email@example.com or call 503-370-6167.